Carroll Hills Program Calendar 2017-2018
- 07/03/-07/04/17 Monday and Tuesday, Independence Day Program Closed
- 08/17/17 Thursday, School Staff Inservice/Work Day 8:00 am - 3:00 pm,
- 08/18/17 Friday, School Staff Inservice/Work Day 8:00 am - 3:00 pm,
Open House for School-age 12:30-2:30 pm
- 08/21/17 Monday, First Day of School for School-Age Program
- 09/04/17 Monday, Labor Day-Entire program closed
- 10/9/17 Monday, Columbus Day Observed - Entire program closed
- 10/20/17 End of 1st Quarter - 42 days
- 10/20/17 Friday, All Staff In Service - Entire Program Closed
- 10/26/17 Thursday, - Fall Preschool Conferences - 12:00-7:00 pm
- 11/10/17 Friday, Veteran's Day-Entire program closed
- 11/23-24/17 Thurs.-Fri., Thanksgiving Holiday - Entire program closed
- 11/27/17 Monday, Entire program closed
- 12/22/17 Friday, End of 2nd Quarter-41 days
- 12/25/17 - 1/1/18 Weds.-Mon., Christmas Break - Entire program closed
- 01/02/18 Tuesday, Entire Program resumes after break
- 01/15/18 Monday, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Entire program closed
- 02/19/18 Monday, President's Day - Entire program closed
- 03/9/18 Friday, End of 3rd Quarter
- 03/15/18 Thursday, - Spring Preschool Conferences - 12:00-7:00 pm
- 03/30-4/2/18 Fri.-Mon., Admin and CHI Spring Breack- Entire program closed
- 04/3/18 Tuesday, Admin and CHI Resumes
- 03/30-4/4/18 Fri.-Wed., School Spring Breack- Entire program closed
- 04/5/18 Thursday, School Resumes
- 05/24/18 Thursday, Last day for Preschool and School-Age Students,
End of 4th Quarter - 50 days
- 05/25/18 Friday, Last day for School Staff
- 05/28/18 Monday, Memorial Day--Entire Program Closed
Plan for school makeup days will be spring break and /or at the end of the year per ODE requirements and per staff required number of days.
School-Age Conference will be scheduled as needed.
Calamity System (updated 10/1/2015)
Delays in opening or emergency closing of the facilities will be determined by the Superintendent or his/her designee in collaboration
with the Transportation Director.
Such information will be reported to local radio stations and/or television stations and you will
receive a call from One Call Now.
The following television stations will be used: WTOV TV 9 Steubenville and MJW Fox 8 Cleveland.
The following radio stations will be used WHBC FM 94.1 Canton and WHBC AM 1480, and Newspaper, The Repository.
Please make sure you contact the Administration Building at 330-627-6555 for any changes in phone numbers for the One Call Now system.
Mathual J. Campbell